HOSTAL LAS FUENTES
Hostal Las Fuentes, accommodation in the centre of Madrid
Hostal Las Fuentes is centrally located, ideal for visiting or working in Madrid. It is a completely renovated establishment with a modern design and incorporates the latest-generation materials, both in terms of its electrical installations, its bedding and soft furnishings or bathroom facilities and air-conditioning/heating.
Hostal las Fuentes has 23 rooms including twin rooms, double rooms, triple rooms with three beds and single rooms.
The rooms of the Hostal Las Fuentes have a Mediterranean décor with pastel colours and rustic tiled floors giving a warm and relaxed feel. They also have large double glazed windows which will shelter you from any noise even in the exterior rooms.
Offers & promotions
Accommodation in Madrid de Los Austrias
Hostal Las Fuentes is located in Fuentes street 10, in the district known as the Barrio de los Austrias, also called Palacio, next to the Plaza Mayor, the San Miguel market (which has become fashionable thanks to its wide range of tapas and delicatessen establishments).
Only a few minute’s walk away you will find the best tavernas and bars, the district of La Latina, Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace, a pedestrian area surrounded by the best shops and restaurants in the historical centre of Madrid.
20 minutes on foot from the Prado Museum, the Reina Sofia museum and the sights and shops of the Villa de Madrid.
How to get there
From the Airport by Metro: To Ópera station: Take line 8 (pink) to Nuevos Ministerios and then change to line 10 (dark blue) towards Puerta del Sol and get off at Príncipe Pío, from where you must take Ramal to Ópera. Go up to the street on Calle Arenal and the first street on the right is Calle de Las Fuentes. Walk up the street to number 10. Our reception desk is on the first floor. *Note: The metro of Madrid is safe, nevertheless we recommend that you are careful with your bag, wallet and belongings. You can also take a taxi from the airport terminal.
- From the South: Glorieta de Cádiz- Paseo de las Delicias- Glorieta de Atocha- Calle Atocha as far as the underground car park of the Plaza Mayor.
- From the North: When you get to Plaza de Castilla, take the Paso de la Castellana in a southerly direction as far as Atocha. Turn right into calle Atocha and go as far as the underground car park in the Plaza Mayor.
- From the A Coruña road: When you get to Moncloa, turn into calle Princesa and go as far as Plaza España, then take calle Bailén until the calle Mayor, then until the car park of the Plaza Mayor.
- From the Airport: Take the Barcelona road in the direction of Avenida de América. Then take María de Molina until Paseo de la Castellana, go in the direction of Glorieta de Atocha, at the Atocha junction turn right into calle Atocha and go as far as the underground car park of the Plaza Mayor. Note: We recommend the car park in the Plaza Mayor because it is the closest to our hostel if you are coming by car.
- The nearest metro station is Ópera (lines: 2- red, 5- green and Ramal to Príncipe Pío).
- You can also get here easily from Sol metro station (lines: 1- light blue, 2- red and 3- yellow and Cercanías RENFE- train)
Services and facilities
When you check in we will give you an electronic card with which you can access all the facilities of our establishment from the street, including your room.